This agreement is in effect as of August 10, 2017. We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of in2win kiosks, websites and mobile apps after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our kiosks, websites and mobile apps and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You may create and use only one in2win account using a validated email address. Only one in2win account may be used per device such as a mobile phone or computer. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with the account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our kiosks, websites, and mobile apps, such as blogs, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, web and mobile applications etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;2
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any Priatek employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any third party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Priatek, LLC and its affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
in2win Loyalty Program
The in2win Loyalty Program (also known as “the Loyalty Program” or “Program”) is offered at the sole discretion of Priatek LLC. Loyalty Program rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards may be modified at any time by Priatek LLC., with or without notice. Such changes may affect previously earned in2win Coins and rewards.
Loyalty Program Participation and Criteria
- Age – the program is open to individual U.S. residents (50 states, DC and Puerto Rico) at least 13 years of age. If you are between 13 and the age of majority (18 or 19 years old, depending on where you live), you may join the Program only with the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Email – to receive information about rewards and updates about Program changes, you must create an in2win account using a valid e-mail address and promptly update your account with any changes and you acknowledge that Priatek LLC. will communicate with you about Program changes, rewards and promotional materials.
- Participating Properties – the Program is available at in2win kiosks in the United States (50 states, DC, and Puerto Rico) and the in2win mobile app.
- Redemption Opportunities – you may use in2win Coins received under the in2win Program towards the issuance of certain reward such as gift cards, certificates, in2win promotional offers or for other items that we may identify from time to time.
Earning “in2win Coins”
- in2win Coins can be earned by engagement with a promotion on an in2win kiosk or the in2win mobile app.
- Coins can also be earned by redemption of certain coupons from participating Sponsors.
- Other earning opportunities may be added.
- The number of Coins issued may vary between different promotions and different activities.
You may use the in2win Coins they are issued towards gift cards or other eligible items that are available in the in2win Store on the in2win mobile app. The participant must have a sufficient number of in2win Coins to redeem a gift card. in2win Coins will expire for accounts that have no activity for a period of one (1) year.
- There is no membership fee associated with the in2win Program. “Coins” accumulated under the in2win Program have no cash value.
- Coins may not be sold, transferred or assign.
- The in2win Program will continue until such time as in2win, in its sole discretion, elects to terminate the in2win Program. in2win has the right to terminate the in2win Program at any time without providing electronic or written notice to you.
- in2win reserves the right to offer additional in2win Program benefits to some members based on geographic location, in2win Program participation or other criteria as determined by in2win. Some of our special promotional offers, benefits, and communications also may be based on the volume or type of purchases.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our kiosks and websites, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Priatek, LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Priatek, LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on in2win kiosks, websites and mobile apps, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Priatek, LLC and their respective copyright holders, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on in2win kiosks, websites and mobile apps is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Priatek, LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our kiosks, websites, mobile apps and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
in2win kiosks and websites are controlled by Priatek, LLC from our offices located in the state of Florida, United States. Our websites and mobile apps can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Florida, you agree that the statutes and laws of Florida, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of our kiosks, websites and mobile apps and the purchase of any products or services through in2win kiosks, websites and mobile apps.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in United States, Florida. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, PRIATEK, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about this User Agreement as outlined above, you can contact us at:
200 Central Avenue, Suite 2300
St Petersburg, Florida 33701